How to Setup VPNarm On Blackberry Devices
This support article will guide you through the processes of setting up and configuring VPNarm for Blackberry Devices.
- Access the Settings Tab.
- Select the Network Connections option.
- Click on VPN.
- Select Add new VPN Profile.
- The Edit VPN Profile will appear with boxes you need to fill out. Here’s the information you need to add.
- Name for your VPN Profile. This could be VPNarm.
- Enter the Server Address in the field.
- Pick the Authentication Type EAP-MSCHAPvz and as Gateway Type select Microsoft IKEvz VPN Server.
- Enter your VPNarm Username in the Authentication ID field and Password in the MSCHAPv2 Field.
- Now select Connect.