How To Setup VPN On Chromebook Devices
Table of Contents
- Open your Chrome browser and navigate to Chrome://settings.
- Select ‘Add Connection’and click ‘Add Private Network.’
- The ‘Edit VPN Profile’ will appear within a dialog box that you will need to fill out. Here’s the information you need to add:
- Enter the Server Address in the Server Hostname field
- Create a name for the VPN such as VPNarm in the Service Name field
- Select the provider type L2TP/IPSEC and Enter the Pre-Shared Key
- Set the Server CA Certificate as Default
- Leave the User Certificate field blank
- Enter your VPNarm Username and Password in the Login field
- Leave the OTP field blank
- Leave the Group Name field blank
- If you wish go ahead and Save the Username and Password Combination.
- Click Connect to access the VPN.
If you would like to create multiple VPN’s for the different countries, we recommend you repeat the steps above.