How to Setup and Configure VPNarm On Amazon Fire TV
Table of Contents
This support article will guide you through the process of setting up and configuring VPNarm for the Amazon Fire TV Device.
- On your FireStick Enable ADB debugging and apps from Unknown Sources found under settings/device/developer options/
- Plug the FireStick into your TV and Navigate to the Search box on the left side
- Search for the App Downloader and Download it
- Run the Downloader Application on your FireStick
- Once the Home-Screen appears click the URL field found on the right
- Click here to view specific device URL for the VPN software. Enter the url of your choice in your downloader app.
- Once downloaded the Downloader App will begin installing VPNarm.
- Once the VPNarm Application has been installed you will see confirmation on the screen. Click Done then Open the App.
- Enter your VPNarm Username and Password then Click Connect.
- A connection status pop-up will indicate if your VPN is working properly.