Setting Up Email in your Virtual Private Server
Setting up your email account in your Virtual Private Server is easy to do when using cPanel in the client area for a specific domain. Simply follow these 9 quick steps to set up your e-mail.
To Set Up Your Email Account in Your Virtual Private Server:
- Log in to cPanel as the administrator.
- Click Domains from the options.
- Choose the Control Panel for the domain name you wish to add email addresses to.
- Click Create e-mail Address.
- Select the Mailbox, followed by the email address for this email account. For example, email@example.com.
- Next, decide if you want to enter a Mailbox size. You can choose to use the default size or enter your own customised size.
- Create a password for the email account, and then confirm the password.
- Now click Mailbox, then enter the mailbox quota or size allowance.
- Click OK and you’re all set!
After you’ve created your e-mail account you can do further customisations from within cPanel. Alternatively, you can manage your e-mail account using an Email Client.
Note: In your email settings, your POP3 and SMTP setting for this email account will be mail.letzebuerg.net, where letzebuerg.net is your unique domain name. Your incoming username for the account is firstname.lastname@example.org. The outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication and uses the identical username and password as the incoming (POP3) server.