How to Setup VPNarm On The Amazon Kindle
Table of Contents
This support article will guide you through the process of setting up and configuring VPNarm for Amazon Kindle Devices.
- Enter your Amazon Kindle’sDevice Settings.
- Within Settings click the optionWireless & VPN.
- Select the option VPN.
- If prompted enter your Screen lock PIN or Password.
- Select the (+) Symbol to add a new VPN Profile.
- The Edit VPN Profile will appear with boxes you need to fill out. Here’s the information you need to add.
- Name for your VPN Profile. This could be VPNarm.
- Select the L2TP/IPSec Pesk type.
- Enter the Server Address in the field.
- Enter the IPSec pre-shared key.
- Click Save located in the bottom right.